Safeguarding and esafety information
Mental health support
Online Safety Information
Digital & Online Safety Presentation
Keeping under 5's safe online
"Wake up Wednesday" - NOS Parent Safety Guides
- 5 top tips for parents - Disney +
- What parents need to know about NETFLIX
- What parents need to know about playstation 4
- What you need to know about online grooming
- 14 ways to be kind online
- Online bullying guide for children
- What you need to know about cyberbullying
- What parents need to know about trolling and online abuse
- Online safety for new devices at christmas
- Supporting children to express themselves safely online
- Keeping children safe from cybercrime
- Parents and Carers need to know about Roblox
- Android parental controls information
- iphone parental controls information
- Media use and attitudes Report 2020-21
- Support mental wellbeing through nature
- Lets Tackle Online Hate Together
- Sports Betting
- Online fair play
Thinkuknow. Parent and carers guide to sharing images (Primary)
In - game chat: A guide for parents and carers
Cyber security A guide for parents and carers
We've teamed up with the National Cyber Security Centre to give you some advice about how you and your family can work together to make some small changes to...
Guide to watching online videos
Children love watching videos online. In this video we look at how to talk to your child about inappropriate content and keeping safe when watching videos.
Guide to social media
Children love to socialise and as they get older, they will want to stay in touch with family and friends online. There are lots of social media websites and...
Parent and carers guide to live streaming
Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Thinkuknow. An Introduction to Parents and Carers
This presentation introduces parents and carers to the ThinkuKnow education programme. It highlights some of the resources available for children.