The impact of our curriculum is monitored through retrieval practice and low-stake quizzes on a daily basis across the curriculum. End of term assessments and end of year assessments also support monitor the impact.
Leaders monitor teaching and learning through child voice, parental questionnaires as well as book looks and learning walks. The development of the children in school is also monitored through daily informal conversations.
As a result of our curriculum, we expect to see:
- All children achieve well by developing knowledge and skills across the curriculum. This is demonstrated through outcomes at EYFS, Phonics (Key Stage 1), Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. Children will develop lifelong learning behaviours such as pride, resilience and team work.
- Our children will be able to understand, appreciate and success in modern Britain.
- Our children will develop a life long love of learning through our vision ‘Love, Learn, Live.’
- Our children will be responsible global citizens and courageous advocates through the Christian Values we have instilled in them during their time in school.
- All children will leave our school, fully equipped for the next stage in their learning.